Monday, May 17, 2010




so long x menulis kt blog, nk tulis ape aku xtau..huhu..sejak due menjak ni asyik aje, lupe t'tertinggal jam lam toilet..huhu..nasib baik org kt cni bek2, x de yg tgn pnjang..huk2..syukur alhamdulillah..

BAB keje plak..

Nothing best in this time..just salary quiet the best when it compare the others thing in this place.. this job very easy, it not practise my course nyway, just do data entry, so bore..

Last week i got the message from Muharam, my ex-boss at my practical trainning last year (MMF IDAMAN), he offer to replace his job with me at Terengganu as IT Executive cum Lecturer, income RM1.9k, he says just give he the resume of mine and he will repair and add what he think the best, and this morning, I message his phone to know when i can get the interview coz i want to write the Leaving letter from my office, he says just wait the call from him .. huhu..That the good news for me, but i not giving hope, scare frusting of this thing..

the 10 minutes before i make the call my friend, Nely furtado, just ask about what the task in the instutute...just the simple thing of network in IT World to know, just refresh what u studies b4.. ;)

I hope the job can be mine... :) InsyaAllah...

No comments: